Sounding a buzzer at anomaly

Page 2 of 2

There are enough Formula Ford guys in the area that one of them will probably buy it from me. Although I think I have it sorted out. It's a little pickier than I first thought. Well, a lot pickier.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Toby (Tri-Umph That's the Sweet Truth)

I'm going to second everything Jim says without going any further in the thread. You need to be looking at the gauges at least when you start the thing. And you don't look at your speedo? When I do, I can see any of the idiot lights that might be on.
I guess that's why you run out gas so often and have all of those speeding tickets.
Drivers like you are lazy drivers.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Toby (Tri-Umph That's the Sweet Truth)

Just when I thought every annoying option was already present.