Sounding a buzzer at anomaly

Just when I thought every annoying option was already present.

Reply to
clams

Hmmm...yes, it may be a good idea to see if you can figure out the how to before the purchase...some things are not as straight forward as it may seem.

Reply to
Stewart

Thus spake "Stewart" :

There are enough Formula Ford guys in the area that one of them will probably buy it from me. Although I think I have it sorted out. It's a little pickier than I first thought. Well, a lot pickier.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron