Source for after market parts?

Dear All,
Can any of you point me in the direction of an auto parts seller that charges decent prices? Either on-line or mail-order preferred but brick and mortar store in the Oklahoma City area would also help. I am
looking in particular for the driver's side sun visor for a 2002 Honda Civic 4 door LX (automatic transmission). I've Googled "Honda Civic Parts" but in the sites I've checked so far I cannot find the sun visor.
Thank you in advance,
Jomar

1. The OEM sunvisor can be had most cheaply at places like http://www.bkhondaparts.com/billkay/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2002&catcgry3=4DR+LX&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=ROOF+LINING&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no&systemcomp=Interior%2FBumper&prdrefno=&quantity=0&act=&count=0&hidSwitch=Switch&hidIrno =|005|013
Make sure you get the right color. You can call to see what exactly you are getting.
The same visor is used in 01-05 Civics.
2. Junkyards should start having 01 Civics in abundance. Do you have a wrecking yard where you live?
Many junkyards are online now. Try www.car-part.com, for one.
3. Ebay lists some. Check it regularly, and hopefully you can get a good deal. Search for "sun visor civic" or "sunvisor civic" and select model years 01-05.

Elle,
Thank you for your response. I'll try the sites you listed
Best wishes
Jomar
In article

Junkyard.