Source for after market parts?

Dear All,

Can any of you point me in the direction of an auto parts seller that charges decent prices? Either on-line or mail-order preferred but brick and mortar store in the Oklahoma City area would also help. I am looking in particular for the driver's side sun visor for a 2002 Honda Civic 4 door LX (automatic transmission). I've Googled "Honda Civic Parts" but in the sites I've checked so far I cannot find the sun visor.

Thank you in advance,

Jomar

Reply to
Jomar Bueyes

  1. The OEM sunvisor can be had most cheaply at places like
    |005|013 Make sure you get the right color. You can call to see what exactly you are getting.

The same visor is used in 01-05 Civics.

  1. Junkyards should start having 01 Civics in abundance. Do you have a wrecking yard where you live?

Many junkyards are online now. Try

for one.

  1. Ebay lists some. Check it regularly, and hopefully you can get a good deal. Search for "sun visor civic" or "sunvisor civic" and select model years 01-05.
Reply to
Elle

Elle,

Thank you for your response. I'll try the sites you listed

Best wishes

Jomar

Reply to
Jomar Bueyes