Spark Plugs for 06 Civic?

Any thoughts on upgrading from the factory plugs on my 06 civic sedan ex with 6500 miles? Thanks!

that the hell for?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Sure. You can upgrade them to new ones exactly like the old ones.
Honda engineers know quite a lot more than you do, 100% guaranteed.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

for standard plugs, up to 100k for exotics. don't mess with any brand other than denso or ngk in a honda. the only exotic worth the effort is iridium.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have a thought ... don't do it. If you think you are going to improve on factory performance or economy with some wonder plug then you have been reading too many import tuner magazines!