Spark Plugs - NGK or Denso

Picked up a 98 Civic LX..Owners manual calls for either NGK ZFR5F-11 or Denso KJ16CR-L11..
Does it make a difference; one or the other?
Thanks,
Rich

Big Brother wrote:

I don't think it matters. Both are good quality parts. I would make the choice between them on price.
John

Nope. NGKs are easier to find, though.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Big Brother wrote:

Thanks all..
I went ahead and picked-up the Densos'..Autozone was out of NGK..
Rich