Spark plugs suggestions for '99 Accord 2.0 VTS (JDM)

Hi all,
Sold my '95 Honda Rafaga, got a '99 Accord (CF4, 2.0VTS, JDM). Just wondering which sparkplugs would suit this engine (F20B SOHS VTEC) best?
Thanks, A.

The ones specified in your Owner's manual; either NGK or ND.
Some markets apply a sticker to the underside of the hood (bonnet), which tells the type of plug to use.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

NGK copper core V-Power!!, they are cheap and yet very reliable, the best bang for the money!!
i'm using those with one heat-range colder than stock for my 89 Accord, as advised by NGK for older engines running on E10
cheers
Install a set of Bosch +4 platinum. I used them when I had my 98 Accord and they easily last 100,000 miles. They were recommeded to me by the Honda dealership Service Manager.