Spied an Element with color panels

At least I think I did... exiting the freeway from the opposite direction and it caught my eye- a blue Element, one body color, sans the matte finish
on the fenders. Was I imagining it? Has Honda introduced something new? Perhaps it was a one-off.
Couldn't say how it looked, as it was just a glancing pass. But my sense of taste and style wasn't adversely offended.
--
:C

Lots of owners paint their panels to match the actual body paint. Check out the image gallery over at Honda Element Owners Club for a closer look - www.elementownersclub.com