Spied an Element with color panels

At least I think I did... exiting the freeway from the opposite direction and it caught my eye- a blue Element, one body color, sans the matte finish on the fenders. Was I imagining it? Has Honda introduced something new? Perhaps it was a one-off.

Couldn't say how it looked, as it was just a glancing pass. But my sense of taste and style wasn't adversely offended.

Reply to
Dotacion

Lots of owners paint their panels to match the actual body paint. Check out the image gallery over at Honda Element Owners Club for a closer look -

garray