Squeaking...but not from my brakes!...

I have a 2002 Honda, and upon slow acceleration (and somtimes slow deceleration), I hear a squak/squeal similar to when brakes are going bad. It's
intermittent, and only at slow speeds. Any sugestions?? Brakes were just checked and replaced. Otherwise no problems. Thanks.
--
bechard

dust shields to ensure that they arent rubbing on something. They are very thin metal and bend easily. Very easy to bend into and out of place.
Dave D
bechard wrote:

deceleration), I hear a squak/squeal similar to when brakes are going bad. It's intermittent, and only at slow speeds. Any sugestions?? Brakes were just checked and replaced. Otherwise no problems. Thanks.

You could be a lot more specific about your 'honda'. We can't guess the model or the mileage. If it's a CR-V with over 30,000 miles (50,000 Km) on it, you may just need to drain-n-fill the Dual Pump Fluid in the rear differential (but you probably would have mentioned a grinding / shuddering noise when turning left-hand turns in parking lots) . .
'Curly'