Squeaky Brakes?

Hello,

I have a 2003 CR-V. It has 56,000 KMS on it. The brakes are starting to squeak. Is this Normal? Moreover, what moron Honda engineer designed the brake fluid cap? I don't know how to tighten it? Help!

Reply to
Nino Nospam

You call the designer a moron and YOU can't tighten the cap? LOL!

Reply to
Brian Smith

"Nino Nospam" wrote in news:FdLch.416718$5R2.332188@pd7urf3no:

Not normal. Can be caused by aftermarket pads, rust, dust, OR! pads worn down to their squeal tabs! Time to get them looked at.

Turn counter-clockwise about 1/8 turn to remove. Might have to press down a bit while turning. To tighten, turn clockwise until it stops.

There should be an arrow on the cap showing which way faces forward when locked in place. If you don't have that arrow pointing the right way, the lock tabs won't engage.

Reply to
Tegger