Squealing sound in 1991 Accord

Good morning.
My 1991 Accord makes a high-pitched squealing sound when the engine is running. The sound only goes away when I press the clutch pedal. I don't
actually need to disengage the clutch...just push the pedal far enough to (I assume) contact the release bearing. Does anyone here know what is causing it? Can I fix it without pulling the tranny off the engine?
Thanks -Mark