SRS light goes on/off with stop/go movement

Hello,
I have a 2001 Civic with an SRS light that comes on as soon as I start rolling. It stays on until I hit the brakes and come to a stop, and goes off again. No heavy packages on passenger side. Any ideas with
this one? Is there a momentum sensor involved?
Thanks.
Get the codes read. They will tell you what area to look at.

On Sat, 13 May 2006 15:36:09 GMT, Woody wrote:

I took it to Honda and no codes were stored that could be read. They will give me another 2 hours of diagnostic time on Monday.
--
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of
your action.