Starter rebuild kit for 97 Honda Accord, where to buy?

I would like to get starter rebuild kit for my 1997 Honda Accord Ex but have hard time finding any. I am in Ontario, Canada but would get it online if one is not availabe locally. Can anyone direct me to one?
Walter.

try www.nationselectric.com;they supplied the kit to replace my starter solenoid contacts and plunger.I am very satisfied.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote:

Are you sure that address is correct? It does not display any auto parts web site. It seems that this address is not registered.

my apologies;it should be;http://www.nationsautoelectric.com /
I should have CHECKED beore posting it.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Thanks guys for all your help. I did contact nationsautoelectric.com but they were not very responsive. They send me one e-mail with good information but when I send them the exact make and model of my starter they never got back to me although they claimed to have the parts in the first place. Finally I called local place from yellow pages which actually does the rebuilds and they sold me the parts so I did the rebuild myself. Walter.