Steep incline: Park facing uphill or downhill?

Page 2 of 2

My wife came up with a pretty funny idea for a cooking show the other day. It was to be based on a particular car show. It was to be called "Pimp My Cake".
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

LOL!
Brian Smith, wrote the following at or about 7/31/2006 5:57 PM:

I had an 80 year old man turn in front of me while I was doing about 60 m/h and I lost all the exterior sheet metal on the drivers side of my 1979 Impala. I, too, had to return home... just to change my shorts!<g>

I can't resist this diversion: my former manager was telling us about when he was young and helped friends move a console piano one had been given by his grandmother. They loaded it in a pickup and felt the truck lean around a corner, then the truck snapped back and a loud "SPRONG" was heard....
Mike