Steering wheel squeels

Hey guys,
I just got my manual tranny replaced on my 92 Accord EX 2.2L. I noticed that now when I steer in speeds above 10 MPH it squeels. It doesn't happen ALL the time but more frequent then seldom. Any ideas
what could be wrong? By the way my lean green machine has 206K on her. Engine still running beautifully!
Dave