Stereo Turns on and off

My stereo has been working fine up until yesterday, when I was driving it started to mysteriously turn off then back on. I took it out to make sure that it was plugged in correctly and everything checked out fine. Now, the stereo no longer turns on anymore...

Any ideas?

Reply to
charles.shieh

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Aftermarket or OEM stereo?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I bought it at circuit city a while ago (it came with free installation too). BTW, I have a '98 civic LX... not sure if that makes a difference..

Reply to
charles.shieh

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Take it back to CC. They messed up.