Stereo Turns on and off

My stereo has been working fine up until yesterday, when I was driving it started to mysteriously turn off then back on. I took it out to make sure that it was plugged in correctly and everything checked out
fine. Now, the stereo no longer turns on anymore...
Any ideas?
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Aftermarket or OEM stereo?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
I bought it at circuit city a while ago (it came with free installation too). BTW, I have a '98 civic LX... not sure if that makes a difference..
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Take it back to CC. They messed up.