Still trying to find faq on brake light warning and master cylinder fix.

Still trying to find faq on brake light warning and master cylinder fix. Some helpful person said there was a faq by Honda a few months ago, but its expired. I cant find anything. Anyone know the fix for these damn
intermittent lights?
Add pictures here
âś–

Year? Make? Model?
There are certain TSBs for certain cars. Would this be the one about the sticky MC cover float?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

The brake light warning and handbrake light come on at the same time Model 1988 Honda Accord 2000 Fuel injected model Australian imported from Japan.
Add pictures here
âś–

To clarify: the handbrake warning light is on any time the ignition is on, and that started the same time the brake system warning light began doing the same thing? If so, it makes me suspect a problem with the wiring (although there could be other explanations). Sometimes rodents will get into a car and gnaw on the wires.
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–

Somebody mentioned once that the level sensor wires in the cap can sometimes get trapped under other things, and get pinched. Check the condition of the wires.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Michael Pardee wrote:

No the warning lights comes on intermittently, despite all regular things being checked out. IE clean contacts and correct wattage lights, fluid level in brake cylinder reservoir ok. Reed switch disconnected and checked with multi meter at reservoir, no problem, float Switch is not filled with brake fluid and works normally. This was left disconnected and lights still come on. Similarly the transmission switch wont let the engine start in park at times, and sometimes in neutral. This appears mainly when cold weather hits (not too much of that about)and on first start during day mainly. I reckon it could be wiring, but where do you start looking? Bad Earth? Terminal under console. The wife just freaks out, despite nothing being wrong...
Add pictures here
âś–
Jacko wrote:

Still no answers, and no rodents, except the panel beaters some time ago. Do they count?
Add pictures here
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

The lights also wont go off till I turn off ignition. They come on intermittently, and seems to be more sensitive on wet days (bad connection? earths?) The master cylinder switch has been disabled, but were still checking. It doesn't seem to make a difference.
Add pictures here
âś–
Click on the link from TeGGeR for the FAQ.(See TeggeR's response to your question) Click on "The FAQ" Click on "General Information" Click on "Where can I Find some TSBs" Click on "Accord" Click on "Brakes" Click on "Brake system indicator comes on and then goes off" Does this help?
Add pictures here
âś–