Stinkin shopping cart....

I had a drive by shopping cart attack on the weekend that left my tail light in need of replacing. I have a 2005 Civic 4 door and I was wondering if there is any difference in
the tail lights from 2000 to 2005? I was also wondering if the dealer is the best place to go for a replacement? or is it better price wise to get an aftermarket assembly from the internet?
Thanks.. LL
Leroy wrote:

If you were in England, the answer would be to "ring round the breakers" That means to phone all the wrecking yards in your area. Good pricing, original equipment that won't fade in five years.
'Curly'
LL,
I agree with "Curly", check out your local salvage yard. I have replaced many parts on my cars with used parts. Once you clean them up, you'll never know they are used. Besides, you'll save yourself a bundle of money.
Mike