Storing a CR-V for two months

I'll be traveling for two months and need to store my '02 CR-V during that time. I'll put gas stabilizer in the tank and disconnect the battery, but wondered if there was anything else I should do during this period. The car will be stored in a garage the entire time, if that makes any difference. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

js

Reply to
js

Slightly open all of your windows i.e. 1/8th of an inch. Don't do it if you have bugs in the garage.

Reply to
highkm

Put some mouse kill poison blocks in there. If you get mice in while you are gone (it happens to the best), they will build nests, eat parts, etc.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

2 months is not a long time at all. Don't worry about it. You can even leave the battery connected without problem.
Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Two months in the garage? I wouldn't do anything. Just lock it and leave.

Reply to
E Meyer