Strange headlight behavior on our 2003 Accord V-6

Driving home the other evening the headlights were alternating between dim and bright while driving in steady state conditions at back road speeds. Really strange. The car has about 53,000 miles on it. I almost thought I was imagining things until I discovered that there is a TSB out for this problem, 05-034 from Sept. 13, 2005. Tomorrow I will call the dealer and see if Honda is likely to fix this as a goodwill thing.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or had any experiences with getting Honda to cover the repair? If indeed my car has the problem covered by the TSB then the repair is to replace the entire under-hood fuse/relay box, which I suspect isn't a cheap part.

John

Reply to
John Horner