Stubborn 92 Accord

I have a 92 Accord that has been acting up the past few months starting. Seems to mostly occur after it has ran for a short time, shut off for a couple of hours, start back up for a 2 minute drive and shut off, then it will turn over but doesn't seem to want to fire at all. Most of the time, If I wait another 10 minutes or so after trying, it will start right up and run perfect. Any ideas?

Reply to
Brian

Slider

"Brian" wrote in news:46a7926b$0$32529$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

main relay;see www,tegger.com

It energizes the fuel pump,and gets cracks in the relay solder joints,becomes heat sensitive;opens in hot weather,works when it cools down.You can open up the relay and resolder the PCB,or you can buy a new relay for $50 or more. Once soldered,it becomes very reliable.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Awesome, I'll break out the soldering iron!

Thanks all!!

Reply to
Brian