stuck driver power window '91 Accord

Have replaced power window motors in my pickup & van before, so kind of familiar with principle. In both of those cases, I could get the motor out without removing the glass or regulator. Have Chilton manual for my Accord and have looked at pictures of the regulator & motor on the net. Am I missing something or is there not a way to get to the Accord's motor unless you remove glass and regulator? Can't identify where the motor bolts to the door, if it does; from the photos, it looks like the motor is attached only to the regulator. Is that right? Would be nice to be able to identify the connector to motor from switch so I can verify it's not the switch that's bad (although I *think* I hear the motor trying). Grease on motor gear teeth feels hard, so I imagine that needs to cleaned & regreased - did that on the other vehicles too.

TIA, Diane

Reply to
dianedebuda