Suggestions Needed by Other Newer Honda Civic Owners

I bought a 2007 Honda Civic a few months back. I love it! Smoothest car I've ever driven.
Need to know what others got for theirs in the way of:
1. Sunshade - The windshield is enormous. I have large ones now and they
are not big enough. I'd pay up to $50 for better ones.
2. Side Wind Deflectors - Because there is no rain channel on the doors the rain or the collected water spots on the roof after the rain roll right into the car with the windows cracked. My concern is the automatic windows and the fact that they have the auto-down feature. I'm afraid the "in channel" type of wind deflectors may trip this feature and not let the window close. Have you overcome this?
3. Seat Cover - Can't use the normal type because of the side impact air bags. I run outside at a park and hate to get into the car all sweaty and not have something on the seats.
Thank you for your advice on these.
--

Tim McBride A.K.A. "Numan"

"Tim McBride A.K.A. \"Numan\"" ( snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net) writes: ,,,

I have used a large towel to cover the driver's seat after a run. It's easy to take in and wash. Dan
(This account is not used for email.)
writes:

Dan, yea that is what I'm doing now. I was hoping for something a bit more permanent ------------- Tim McBride A.K.A. "Numan".

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:30:17 -0500, "Tim McBride A.K.A. \"Numan\""

It folds up very small and can be reused without having to wash them every time. I've had one for about 5 years and it works very well. I do wash it occasionally but it has never had an odor coming from it. I think I saw another company with something similar but I've been pretty happy with the one purchased through seatshield. They don't really soak up the sweat but prevents it from soaking through.
-- E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net
Try these: http://www.seatshield.com /. It folds up very small and can be reused without having to wash them every time. I've had one for about 5 years and it works very well. I do wash it occasionally but it has never had an odor coming from it. I think I saw another company with something similar but I've been pretty happy with the one purchased through seatshield. They don't really soak up the sweat but prevents it from soaking through.
--
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net

Do these seat covers affect how the air bag will work that is
On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 15:38:29 -0500, "Tim McBride A.K.A. \"Numan\""

I'm not aware of whether or not they will as none of my vehicle's have airbags in the seat. I'm not sure where airbags would be in the seat itself. The seatshields hang off of the top of the seat and don't wrap around the back. It is sort of doubled over at the top so that it can hang off the headrest. The rest of it hangs on the seat. -- E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net