Suggestions on Radiator for 95 Integra

Hi,

My radiator which I replaced in April 2004 from performance radiator has started forming a small leak at the bottom of the unit. I just missed the 3 year warranty so I need to find a replacement. I'm planning on selling the Integra when the redesigned 08 Accord comes out in about 2 months so I'm not looking to spend a lot of money buying OEM. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to get a good quality radiator for no more than $150? I see one form Advance Auto Parts for $170 which has a lifetime warranty made by Ready-Rad or a Spectra for $145 with a 2 year warranty. Are any of these good?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick

Reply to
nick

If you are trading/selling the car in 2 months or so, why does it matter?

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

For one thing, I don't want a small leak to turn into a big leak and besides that will lower the resale value of the car.

Reply to
nick