Sunroof motor for 87 CRX Si

I have an '87 Honda CRX Si that needs a new sunroof motor. But, the Honda dealership says Honda no longer supplies a replacement sunroof motor for it.
Besides looking for a used one in a wrecking yard, are there alternatives? Any third-party suppliers for the sunroof motor?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Greg
I read an article once that the switch on the dash and not the motor is often the cause of sunroof problems. Try taking it apart, cleaning it and making sure the contacts work.