Suspension parts - good source?

I just changed the left drive axle on my 92 Accord. Along the way I saw what 150K will do to the suspension.

The upper ball joint boots are shot, so the joints can't be too far behind. Well, the upper control arms look easy enough to change....

Roll bar bushings are in sad shape.

The various large bushings seem happy.

The lower ball joint is OK, but when applying the joint tool, I slighty unseated the boot and found a small amount of fluid, either water or seperated(?) grease within, so I'm thinking they will need service before too long. Can these be cleaned and repacked w/o tearing up the boot? I understand they are not user replaceable, correct?

So.... I've found several do-it-all kits on Ebay, like item

250066622472, and am wondering what to expect from the typical 'good as OEM' suspension parts. Along with build quality, I'm slightly worried about dimensional accuracy. I don't want to screw up the camber, etc.

New genuine Honda upper arm assemblies are over $100 each. If the aftermarket isn't making it, I think I'll be hitting up the junkyard.

I'll gladly pay for Honda ball joints and other critical items if aftermarket parts are considered dodgy.

Anyway, any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

-Greg

Reply to