Swapping out brake bleeder screws

Hi All,
I finally got speedbleeders for my Si of which I plan on installing with fresh brake fluid this weekend. My question is can I replace each screw and
bleed it one corner at a time in one step or do I need to replace all 4 bleed screws and go back and bleed them again. I'm wondering if totally removing/replacing the 2nd screw in a single L/R channel blows the bleed for the 1st in the same channel. Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks!
Fill the master cylinder, start at the wheel furthest from the master cylinder, replace bleeders one at a time, then go back and bleed furthest from the master cylinder, working your way to the master cylinder,keeping an eye on the fluid level, this is how I would do it.
Tom

right on...
I concur.