sweetest tires for a 04 civic vp!?

I have a 04 civic vp and it is my baby. I know it is bottom of the line for Honda but I love my little her.
hey it's not cause I'm broke, I bought my wife an 00 odyssey and then a 06
pilot loaded to the max. And yes it is the family car that we all pile into to go anywhere.
But my little civic is mine mainly for a 20 minute commute to work and back.
But I digress. I just want to know what are some sweet little tires to but on this booger.
And "NO" I don't want to change out the rims or wheels. I just want some solid meat on my baby.
So, anyway. when your done laughing at me drop me a line and let me know what you think.
'preciate ya
Bill

RE960s if you don't bother switching to winter rubber when it snows
if you want to spend more ecsta mx wears wells and is comfy ventus r-s2 is seems much harsher does not seem to be whole lot better and seems to be perpetually out of balance.
still stratching my head over 5th vs 15th place in c&d comparo
with the stock rims you'd be hard pressed good sticky rubber for your car
if you can find si takeoffs with pilot exalto 2 it might be a one way ticket to paradise

Depends what region you live in and your type of driving. Check www.tirerack.com - they've got excellent reader surveys and test track results.
-Dave

One presumes part of the reason for this choice of car is its fuel economy for the commute... remember that narrower tires = less rolling resistance = better economy. Not a massive difference, but with the way gas prices are going, every bit helps...