Switching odo/speedometer from KM to MILES on Accord 01

Thinking of selling my 2001 Honda Accord VTEC 4-cylinder auto. BUT, I brought it from California when I started school in the US. Is there any way to change the odo/speedometer readout to miles from
kilometers? I figure since it's all digitally based, that I can just flip a switch and make it read out the odometer. I may have to replace the instrument panel so it reads out miles on top and kmh on the bottom. Thanks!
innuen6o wrote:

A post so nice you sent it thrice?

Nope. Have to replace the speedometer.

Some cars might have that, but not yours.

Speedometers should be easy to find at the wreckers, but then there's that pesky legal matter of the differing odometer readings...
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ