synthetic engine oil

which is the best synthetic engine oil for engine of about 125cc,4 stroke and honda waves company?

On 9/10/14, 2:18 PM, aneeq wrote:

This is a Honda automobile NG, You might want to repost in the Honda motorcycle group...
--
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those who would do us harm.