tax rebates on Civic Hybrids ending

When a hybrid sells more the 60,000 the rebates end. Civic is 3rd member of this club after Prius and Camry.

Actually, Prius, Camry, lexus are all Toyotas, therefore when 60,000 Toyota units sold the tax incentive ended. Honda's is dropping from $1,050 to $525 7/1 but I do not know how long that will last....I got in at the $2,100 level. BTW, I am getting about 44mpg city, 58 highway after slightly more than a year of driving.