Technical Information

Where can I get technical information on an 05 Civic 4-dr sedan?

What sort of information?
Online or offline?
The only online maintenance manuals with which I've had luck cover only about 1996 Hondas and earlier.
Parts information and drawings of parts are available online for your 05 Civic.
Some maintenance schedule info is available online at the American and Canadian Honda sites.
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

You can get a factory service manual from http://www.helminc.com . It's a good investment if you'll be working on your car on a regular basis.
Eric