Tegger goes for yet another smog check

And passes! With almost 364,000 miles on the odometer.
But with pretty high numbers all across the board except for cruise CO. <http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/91_integra_emissions.html
The oxygen sensor has 190,000 miles on it, but I don't think that has anything to do with the latest numbers. My belief is that the culprit is the aftermarket cat; there's a reason they cost a fraction of OEM.
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

When are you going to do your "patriotic" duty and recycle that lump o' rust???
<G>
JT
`

I'm trying to think of a snappy comeback to this one, but I can't...
--
Tegger

Cut back on beans!
Mr Taggart
:)

Tegger only pawn, in game of life.
--
Tegger

On 5/5/2011 2:04 PM Tegger spake these words of knowledge:

On 05/05/11 15:04, Tegger wrote:

<belated> LOL! Good answer.