The 2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX
The Honda Accord EX Coupe outfitted with high performance engine, refined exterior and 16-inch alloy wheels has a distinct sporty look. Along with LX
features, AM/FM/6-disc in-dash CD changer audio system and driver's seat power height adjustment provide refinement and safety. Accord EX with its power moonroof with tilt feature is a class above others.
Visit their trims details at http://www.slhonda.com
I have a 2004 EXL Accord coupe. I would like my Accord if only the drivers seat didn't move around like the bolts were backed out a few turns. How about your Accord drivers seat?

exterior and 16-inch alloy wheels has a distinct sporty look. Along with LX features, AM/FM/6-disc in-dash CD changer audio system and driver's seat power height adjustment provide refinement and safety. Accord EX with its power moonroof with tilt feature is a class above others.

Ditto on a 2003 Toyota Corolla. Really annoying.