The combined City/highway for Infiniti G20T is 24 mileage/gallon.

roughly speaking, I increase its efficiency by 3X. Currently it generates very low heat, about 142 degree-F on the engine's surface, before the modification it was so hot if I drove it excessively. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/11865.shtml
My Mercedes is also awesome, I love these two machines. The theory will work with any car, because they all use Gas combustion system. I believe my theory will help diesel machine by 2X, not 3X like the Gas engines.
Cam
Cam wrote:

Heh... Will it work on my 1955 Studebaker President sedan that presently gets about 28 mpg on the highway?
Of course, I'm pushing 4,200 lbs of iron with 1955 technology which is simple and user friendly. And that's with an automatic tranny with lockup converter...
JT
wrote in message news:...

Au contraire Monsieur, vous devez rpondre ma question d'abord!!! J'ai l'impression que vous etes pas srieux, pourquoi dois-je vous rpondre premirement?
Cam wrote:

Il y ressemble... Je ne suis pas sur le point de tomber 99bux sans un petit fond vrifiable. Ainsi avant que j'essaie de modifier mon char ancien, je veux plus d'informations et qui sait ? Peut-tre je l'essaierai sur mes '83 FE Civiques Honda.
JT
Is this a mangling of the brand name?
DAS
"Grumpy AuContraire" < snipped-for-privacy@ExtraGrumpyville.com> wrote in message
news:AePTi.19432$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
It ain't my fault I tell ya!
It's them thar' damned online translators!!
Never the less, I never did get a response from the original perp...
JT