The Immobilizer System has gotten the best of my 2000 Accord

My car won't start because of the immobilzer system has killed the fuel supply. My valet key does not solve the problem. This is not the first time this has happened. In the past my car would not start, then
all of a sudden it cranked right up and worked fine, now it has reverted to its old ways. Is there anything I can do to without bringing it to the dealership???
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

try resoldering the main relay.
www.tegger.com
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

So, the KEY icon is flashing on the dash, and the engine spins but doesn't start? If there's no flashing icon, and it happened first thing in the morning, it's probably just flooded. The problem can be caused by a dribbling injector. The owner's manual tells you how to start a flooded Honda. Run some injector cleaner thru it at least twice a year to prevent future problems (and improve performance).
'Curly'