the reason I am here

Is there a website where I can find 2003 Honda Accord LX (auto) manual?
I need/want to provide someone(someone cluelss) with maintenance schedule.

go to www.honda.com and have them join owner link. there is a full maintenance schedule

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Here are some thoughts on the factory recommended maintenance schedule.

This continues at http://www.high-road.com/news.htm
You may also want to take a look at their recommended schedule which was empirically derived based on preventative maintenance.
http://www.high-road.com/maintenance/maintenance.htm
Eric