The vultures are gathering

"As lawsuits over Toyota acceleration problems multiply, more than 150 attorneys gathered to sharpen their legal tools Wednesday on the eve of
a major federal court hearing on whether dozens of cases will be consolidated before a single judge."
More here: http://www.10news.com/news/22933436/detail.html

My wife (who drives an 07 Camry) said "oh goody, maybe when someone opens the door they'll have all killed each other."
--

- dillon I am not invalid

The more I drink, the less I think. The less I think,