Theft risk of Nav systems?

I just bought an 05 Accord w nav. How concerned should I be about a breakin and theft of the Nav system? (may affect what insurance deductible I choose)
Are they easily reinstallable on other vehicles, or is it so hard or model-specific that the theft demand is low?
-MVL
On 29 Aug 2005 18:22:09 -0700, mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

they would have to take the navi screen, the wiring and the navi unit in the trunk and the gps antenna, not real likely in my opinion. Chip

Well,they steal ECUs,they steal entire engine/transaxles,and they steal HID light systems from other brands of cars(Toyotas),so IMO,it's not such a stretch to imagine that they may steal Nav systems or components of them. Same goes for DVD systems.
Nav systems are new enough that there is not much of a track record of their thefts,if any.
Call a couple of dealer's parts departments,and ask if there's been a demand for replacements due to thefts.They oughta know.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I'm guessing crv or pilot for propeller shaft. if that's the case they are 10mm 12pt. Chip
"'Curly Q. Links'" wrote:

Sorry for the lack of info,
It's for a 2000 CR-v, and the shop manual says 12 point. I actually wrote it 12 point, then changed it to 16 point 'cuz I thought i read it wrong.:-(.
The propeller shaft on a CR-v runs to the back differential to provide power if the front wheels start to slip. If I dismantle it, I wonder what lube i should re-smear on the splines ? ?