Thinking about buying a 2003 Accord...

It's a 2.0 station wagon and has 69.000 km's on it.

Any thoughts about this car, and advise on what I should look out for would be appreciated.

Comments on all aspects of comfort and driving behavior would also be nice.

Cheers, Torbjorn

Reply to
Torbjørn Pett

See

Elle Waiting patiently for parts to arrive in the next few days to start on her 91 Civic's timing belt.

"Torbjørn Pettersen" wrote in

Reply to
Elle

I think that you're wise in keepin' a four cylinder going. I can only see much higher fuel prices in our not-too-distant future unless the big crash occurs, then we probably won't care.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote

Maybe I should compute the money I save at 45 mpg vs. maybe

30 mpg with a newer car and put the savings towards the inevitable new car some years down the road. I dunno. My Civic sounds great. Fluids (appearance and consumption rates) look pretty good. I am doing the front brakes in August, then at last maybe buying four new tires and having an alignment (first ever) done. If that shimmy I mentioned elsewhere disappears, or if I find a bad motor mount and replace it, I will be in fat city. I look forward to the TB job and wish I had a bit more time to savor it. I did the front crank and camshaft seals in 2004 (so essentially a TB job) and think this time things will go much quicker.

How's your '82/'83 Honda doing?

Reply to
Elle

Isn't there anyone who has thoughts or experience whatsoever on this car that they'd like to share?

Reply to
Torbjørn Pett

Sure? Didn't think they put anything smaller than a 2.3 in accords. Or are U in Norway. I wanted a st wag when I got my 4-door in 01, they didn't make them. Driving behavior is excellent. Comfort is too. Have somebody lift it and look for repaired collision evidence. memphis dan

Reply to
Dan S