Three-state starter button

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 07:40:08 -0500, "Howard Lester"

OK, that's right.
But it leaves me confused, if I stop the car and want to wait and listen to the radio, and open some windows, that's one thing, but if I go out and come back in and then want to wait, it's another.
And there's not so much as a pilot light to tell you what mode it's in or isn't, I just hit the windows or radio, and they work or they don't.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.