throttle body

My 2003 civic needs a new throttle body per the dealership. Will cost $400. Why did this happen and is this price right?

My goodness you're impatient. One hour since your first post and already you start a new thread.
Answer my questions in the first thread you started. Don't start two threads on the same subject; that's stupid.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ