throttle body

My 2003 civic needs a new throttle body per the dealership. Will cost $400. Why did this happen and is this price right?

Reply to
Missy5

Missy5 wrote in news:961153_33faa2c5176d0877773e2ac9f70b65e0 @autoboardz.com:

My goodness you're impatient. One hour since your first post and already you start a new thread.

Answer my questions in the first thread you started. Don't start two threads on the same subject; that's stupid.

Reply to
Tegger