Timing Belt

Misplaced owners manual for my 2004 Civic with about 25K miles. How often does the timing belt need to be changed ...

What model?
Not an Si? 105K miles or 7 years (you're due).
An Si? Never; you have a chain.
--
Tegger

Thanks for responding. Found my owners manual ...
What's an Si ?

A trim line, like DX, LX, EX, etc. The Si is the "sporty" version of the Civic.
--
Tegger

You don't have one.

--

- dillon I am not invalid

"You idiots, it's rape, pillage,THEN BURN!!!"