Timing Belt Change 95 Honda Accord V6 HELP

Timing Belt Change 95 Honda Accord V6 HELP:
I've got the crankshaft pulley and all covers off. Problem there appears to be no room to remove the Rear and Lower Covers; to allow me to change the
Does anyone have any info on how to remove the covers on this car?