timing belt for 98 civic

Are there any Canadians out there who have recently changed the timing belt/water pump on their 98 civic? I am at 103K and need to do it soon and
am wondering what the cost might run me.
Anyone in Toronto specifically who can recommend a good mechanic to do the job? Also have an Accord which needs it as well. Thanks
MG wrote:

The factory service manual for your car calls for a timing belt change at 168K km or 105K miles, or 84 months, whichever comes first. It is the same in the normal and severe conditions schedule.
So it's due by time, not by mileage.
I did my '98 at 168K. The old belt was still in very good shape.
definitely NOT the same for severe and normal. Interval is 100000KMS (60000mi) for severe, and 168000km for normal.
Don't mess with it. Bro-in-law's civic just popped the timing belt, he was pushing 120000kms on that belt.
Terry in SEVERE winnipeg... :)
Kaz Kylheku wrote:

thanks for the replies however I am still looking for the cost and a recco on a mechanic in Toronto :)

Hide Auto on 15 Crockford Blvd (Scarborough)
Pars 98 Civic Hatch