timing chains supplier

Dear Purchasing/import dept Manager, We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of auto chains with 10 years experience in China.
Our main products are:
Auto timing chain Rollering chain Half chain Silence chian motorcycle timing chain,
We have profuse products with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.nsdauto.com which includes our company profiles, history and something latest products.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know,And we are able to quote you very competitive terms.
Looking forward to your early reply!
Thanks & Best Regards
Jeff Niu
Sales Manager
Shanghai NSD Chains Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.18 Tianji Road, Tianma Town,
Songjiang District, Shanghai, 201603, China
Tel:+86-21-7660463
Fax:+86-21-57660463
Mobile:+86-133 0187 1177
Email: snipped-for-privacy@nsdauto.com