Tire Change

I have a 2002 Civic with over 59,000 miles and is wondering if it is time to change all 4 tires. All 4 tires are OEM. The front right tire has a screw
embedded into it. Should I patch up the front right tire or replace all 4?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
It might be time for some new ones...
--
www.unclet.netfirms.com
"Chris G." <nonone@nonewhere.123> wrote in message
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Chris G."

Nah, just run them until they're bald and one blows out, causing you to swerve onto a sidewalk and kill three or four pedestrians.
Geeze... Get some new tires..!

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Chris G. wrote:

At that mileage I would not spend money repairing a flat. Get yourself four high quality new tires.
John