tire suggestions for my 2000 Accord SE

Hi all,
I need to buy new tires for my 2000 Accord SE sedan (in case there's no SE model in the U.S. its really the LX).
I've got snow tires for the winter so I just want summer tires with
good handling,low noise, and wet driving. I'd like to spend not more than $75 US.
Any suggestions?

Hankook K106. Says "All Season", but I'm not going to try it!
Nice handling, quiet, good in the rain.
hondalover wrote:

Check on the Sumitomo HTR H4. I put a set on a Volvo recently and am very happy with them, and they are often bargain priced compared to similar tires from the big names.
John
I have just put 4 Yokohama Avid TRZ on my '00 Accord - very pleased overall (ride, handling, noise) and a vast improvement on the Michelin X-Ones which were replaced.