Tire Width, etc. Questions, Please

Hello,
Regarding my son's 2005 Accord (6 cyl)-
Guess we'll be getting him the Nokian WR which everyone both here and elsewhere has recommended highly as an all-weather tire compromise for
dry and snow conditions.
A set of 4 will be a fair "investment," and was wondering about the following:
His 2005, I believe, now has on it 205/60-16
I see on the 2010 they came as standard with 215/60 R16, and on the 2011 they will be coming with 17".
He will probably in the next year, or two, be getting a new Accord as this one has a fair amount of mileage on it.
Would hate to see these Nokian's not be usable on a new Accord.
a. Is the Width and Aspect Ratio change between what he now has on the 2005 and, e.g., a 2011 "meaningful," or would they be (safely) interchangeable ?
b. And, regressijng from the 17" that presumably would come on a new Accord, what would be the implications of putting on the Nokian 16 inch in their place ?
Any thoughts on all of this would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Bob

don't go there.
Use them as a selling point when you sell the old car to someone else.