Tires for Honda Civic VP, 185-70-14

Which brandname is good for Honda, durable and less roadnoise, and reasonable price?
Currently have Dunlop SF 20 tires which cames with the car, when I bought it
from Honda dealer. Now it has 30K miles on it. How long Dunlop SF 20 would last? Please advise. Thanks
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:55:31 +0000, Newhope via CarKB.com wrote:

Best thing to do is measure the tire wear. OEM tires can go anywhere from 40-90K, depending on factors like driving styles, roads in your area, etc.
I needed tires for a Supra but was on a low budget. The cheapest 'performance' tire I could get was $72. Road noise was a concern, since I have the Sport Roof and usually only drive the car on days I can remove the roof.
I got Hankook K106 "All Season" tires (*I* sure am not going to try them in snow!) for $72 each installed. The Wear rating is 320, so I figured they'd be noisy. They are so quiet it's unbelieveable! The handling is on par with tires costing $20-40 more. They mayt actually be a good all season tire, but I'm not going to be finding out...