Tires wear and tear

Hi everyone!
Mine is Honda Civic 2005 VP, 30 K miles on its tires. Tires are Dunlop SF 20, 185-70-14. I had done the tire rotations regularly as per the book said.
Two tires on passenger side (front and back) are worn faster than other 2 on the driver side. Do you have any ideas which cause the problem?
Thanks

One post of the same question would have been sufficient.
Newhope via CarKB.com wrote:

do you just "rotate" front to rear? are the driveshafts of unequal length? if so, its typical for the shorter shaft to wear tires quicker due to slightly greater torque loading. that will be exaggerated if you just rotate front to rear. on your rotation, the way to get around this is to rotate left front to right rear [etc] and left rear to left front [etc] - that way, each tire gets a shake in the high wear position.
Newhope via CarKB.com wrote:

A: If you've been checking your COLD pressure with the right-hand side of the car sitting in the sun, the tires on one side may have given you incorrect readings consistently, so you'd be underinflating them all along and not knowing it? That's easy to fix.
B: You carry a passenger who is morbidly obese? Not so easy.
'Curly'
Curly, that makes sense now. I had checked the passenger tires sitting in the sun and not knowing about it.
motsco_ wrote:

On 4/15/07 8:59 AM, in article 70be07065e862@uwe, "Newhope via CarKB.com"

A similar wear experience on my '96 Odyssey was traced to an out of spec toe adjustment on the right rear wheel. Have you ever had a 4-wheel alignment performed?