to all you wondering, I just put 4 Kumho ecsta asx's on my 01' Prelude

Course it's been nothing but snow ovah heah. They stick. I laugh reading reviews with folks who have 100 mi on a tire. "Way better than my olde tire..." Yer olde tires were bald...LOL...

If you don't mind having a separate winter set here is an upgrade path for you:
ASX->712->MX->RE050A->F1 GS D3 asxes are not bad though. And a good deal in just about any size.
On Feb 18, 12:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I haven't used snow tires since the tire companies went to radials, and the auto makers went to front wheel drive. Of course, I don't live where it snows that much (Indianapolis, except, lately) either. Cheers